- To promote, develop and stimulate the growth of the Media and Entertainment Industry for the achievement of international co-operation, peace, and prosperity.
- To hold festivals, conferences, seminars, masterclasses, workshops, and events regularly in order to provide an opportunity to the people to get exposed to the cultures of various countries of the world.
- To define the rights of the members of the Media and Entertainment Industry and to continuously strive to protect and defend those rights.
- To provide the members of the Media and Entertainment industry a place where they can meet, discuss, and exchange ideas related to the industry and their role within the industry.
- To establish and maintain a pool of knowledge comprising of website, library of books/DVDs and a museum to preserve such articles, documents and properties related to Media and Entertainment Industry that need to be preserved.
- To ensure that the Government lays down the right policies and passes the right legislations to provide the latest infrastructure, financial assistance and business facilities to Media and Entertainment Industry in India and other countries of the world.
- To oversee and protect the commercial interest of the members of the Media and Entertainment Industry in India as well as other countries of the world and to relentlessly work for their welfare in every possible manner.
- To sell, develop exchange, lease, let, sub-let, mortgage, dispose of or otherwise deal with all or any part of the property of the Chamber for the fulfilment of the aims and objectives of the Chamber.
For film makers, it is imperative to research for their film in depth and International Chamber of Media and Entertainment Industry very well realises the need of proper research in filming. Hence, it is operating its own Film and Research Centre with the intent to support the production of effective and efficient visual media programs.
Asian News Agency was founded with the aim of creating a well-informed society and provides authentic news & valuable soft stories to various newspapers, publishers, TV channels and radio stations.
Radio Noida 107.4 FM is a community radio station actively broadcasting programs on various significant issues related to education, healthcare, agriculture, and environment.
We work dedicatedly to plan, implement, and organize different events, seminars, symposiums, workshops, panel discussions, summits, film festivals, etc. to proliferate knowledge and information among masses.